Asbestos Removal & Asbestos Disposal We Service From Newcastle To Sydney NSW
All our workers are fully trained & experienced in the removal of Asbestos and ensure that all safety standards have complied. If you don't observe safety precautions when removing or working with asbestos, you risk exposing yourself and your family to long-term health risks.
- There is no safe level of exposure to asbestos fibres.
- If asbestos is disturbed it can release dangerous fine particles of dust containing asbestos fibres.
- Breathing in dust containing asbestos fibres can cause asbestosis, lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma is cancer which most often occurs in the lining of the lung. There is no cure.
- The rates of malignant mesothelioma (incurable cancer) are expected to rise from 2012 to 2020.
- The risk of contracting asbestos-related diseases increases with the number of fibres inhaled and the length of time that you inhaled asbestos fibres (number of years exposed).
- The risk of lung cancer from inhaling asbestos fibres is greatly increased if you smoke.
Asbestos Removal, Asbestos Disposal & Asbestos Sample Testing